Have you ever texted an ex?

Have you ever just couldnt get over an ex so easily and quickly that you still though about him/her so often & ended up texting them a sorry text and so?
I just dont know what to do cuz im in this situation rn & i just love and miss him though i know he lied to me in some way :(
How can I handle this? Suggestions please.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I keep texting ma ex but she didn't gave me any responses I wish her on her but she never gave me any response our break up is so bad that time that you cannot imagie she going to call the police but she know about ma future plan so she didn't go to police but I still hurt when I think about her. I never abuse her she said me fuckk you or fuck offf. But I still love him. But before some days from now I abuse her badly I know she didn't notice me as on dating site where she have an account. When ever she open her account then she saw the message then she going to find me that I don't care about her. If she Is anywhere I wish she see saw that message fuck off her life. No need to message him please

Most Helpful Girl

• No i wouldn't, because life is meant to be travelled forwards not backwards. If someone lies to a person they say they love , then they didn't respect them enough to believe they deserved the truth. Why would you waste valuable time on someone who didn't think you were worthy of the truth!

No matter how much i loved or missed someone... i would never have contact again with a guy who lied to me , because how would i ever trust him again. His lies would make me question every truth. Besides i am not one for stumbling over something behind me

• Yes usualy I'm also thinking this way but the problem is that i actually still love him, still think of him wvery day and i just wanna have a proper explination / closure :(

• Thank you so much xx

• you're welcome

I wish you the best ♥

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I have her name is Shelby

What Girls Said 4

• nope. Once you break my heart I refuse to go back to crying.

• Do your best to not text him. Made that mistake before. Doesn't help anything. Just talk to other people or focus on something else like a movie

• Yes many moons ago! But my last ex no. Besides saying whe are you dropping my stuff over. After that, neither of us have contacted each other :) It's bliss and so much easier to get over a bad break up :)

• So I think it gets toa point where it's too late to say sorry. Why do you need to appologise if you don't mind me asking? Unfortunately you will alhaves have things you think you should have done or said. And also questions to the person. But if something didn't work, and your not in good terms or even talkng terms. It's best to let things be. truly, what would change if you said sorry, asked them anything or reached out? Probably just make ou feel worse. I would say don't reach out. Do the things you enjoy. Only allow your self a short time each day to thing about all the questions and the what if's. You can have love for someone for ever, chances are, in time you will move on and fee very different and love someone else. I have been in love three times, but only one of those I truly will love for ever, but we are very good friends. The twolast ones after time and healing I really do not love them anymore in the slightest.

• Anyway what i have to add to all is: I've got some bad trust issuses caused by past relationship so unfortunately i sometimes overdo and totally overact and being totally honest if sb would come across this way to me, i probably would've responded the same way the guy did... :/

• Well I have been asked if I cheated before, granted the person didn't go all out atme! But I still didn't walk because of the accusations. I realised hey were insecure and I needed t do more to make them feel like they were the only one. Yes you live and learn ufortunately, hopefully another time you will cool off and ask a different way. I wastreated so badly by my ex and cheated on too. But what we have to remember is that not everyone is the same, it is unair to assume it'spossible everyone would do this. I can assure you there are 100s of men out there who will not cheat on you! Trust until proved otherwise! Good luck. It's horrid moving on from break up. You can do it hough! I ended up with PTSD like symptoms after y last breakup (wont go into detial) I wanted to kill myself. I would have never of believed nearly 8 months after I would be as happy as I am now! You are strong whih ever way it works out for you, youwill get there and be ok again xx

• Hell to the no. Never.