Help!!! What is going on here?

It seems like this guy I'm seeing only replies to my texts when I want to get together with him and vice versa.

I believe that he likes me but I don't know it only seems like he replied when we're about to hang out. I can't figure out why?

He's my ex by the way and everytime I feel like things are going good with him it's contradicted because he doesn't answer when I want to talk to him.

Guys help!!!
Guys please comment and help!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know there can be two reasons:

1. He is indeed very busy and didn't have the time to reply

2. I am sure he wants to get back with you but he is taking things slowly

• Too slow if you ask me. Did you read my other comments on how he treats me when we're together?

• No, I didn't. I'll read it and get back to you.

• Okay

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I dunno... i've met a lot of people that are terrible texters.

• He is a bad texter but I don't know

• That is true. But you have to understand... breaking up is like chewed bubble-gum. It takes awhile for it to break apart. On the other hand, you may be right. This could be a bump on the road and you guys will be fine. Keep me updated and let me know how it goes in a month or so. I would love to know how this turns out.

• Month? It already been awhile, this isn't new. Last time we hung out he was holding my hand while we were cuddling Iike our fingers were intertwined even though I would let go at times. He kept holding my hand and squeezing it

• sounds like he doesn't like you anymore

• Huh? We were just together last weekend

• if what you're saying is true than
      after the break up, something changed in him he is not the same anymore
      I don't think he trust you that much anymore,
      to him your a friend with a vagina and that's it

• We'll we spend time together though and he buys me things when we go out and holds doors open for me and holds my hand

What Girls Said 1

• When you say "get together " do you mean sexually? If so, it sounds like a booty call arrangement. That's ok if you are both on the same page, but if not then you need to put a stop to it.

• I mean I don't think it's only a booty call because I told him I don't just go over there to that and we spend time together like he pays for things for me like food, we hang out and cuddle so it's definitely not all sexual