I don't know why my ex keeps contacting me if she's happy in a new relationship?

Long story short: we dated for almost 3 years, she broke up with me in December then got in a new relationship a week after that. I Was doing NC up until 39 days she contacted me, we talked for a little nothing serious. Then after that I went back NC then 4 days later, she said "I talked to John he went to your school, he asked about you, cause he saw pictures us of together".( and the guy she said I never heard of) so ignored that text.

Fast foward to a couple of hours ago she called me from a private number, I didn't answer (she's the only person who ever calls me private).

but she looks perfectly happy in her new relationship, so I don't know why she keeps reaching out when she clear she's im not answering her.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Things aren't always what they seem. Maybe her relationship is not happy. Maybe she isn't in a relationship. She is clearly reaching out to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• we don't know either.. try answering the phone.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel sorry for the guy she's with because to me it seems like she's just using him to get you jealous 🙁

• She probably regrets her decision.

• Stop replying to her
    The first time she contacted her you replied back
    Stop

What Guys Said 3

• For reference, NC = No Contact. Because I honestly struggled for a little bit to know what it means... the only NC I knew was North Carolina.

• Bit fishy I dunno man. Do you wanna be friends at all if not ignore

• She either wants to be friends or misses you.