Girls, Valentines Day Gift?

My girlfriend of 8 months an I have been split for a month now, I had a couple friends say that I should send her something for Valentines Day, and other friends say to just leave it alone. Originally I was going to leave it alone being that we haven spoken at all since she left.

• Leave it alone
  • Rose and Chocolates
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with all the other girls. If you still care for her and hope that she does too, send her even just the flowers, saying that you miss her. If she cares she'll contact you in some way.
    Or if you're still not sure about sending the flowers, try and be friendly with her. Send her a text telling her about something she was definitely reply to, something she would find interesting or funny. Not a simple hi or how are you.
    Best of luck!

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to get back together with her, then send something. If not, it's best to leave it alone.

• If you aren't in a relationship with her, leave it alone.

• i think she would be so happy :) if you really love her and want her back you should definitly send her those.