Please help me with this incredibly vague conversation? 😐 Short and easy?

Please help me with this incredibly vague conversation? 😐 Short and easy?
Don't judge. It's a conversation between my ex and I, I managed to piss him off when we had been starting to get along again eg flirting and he had even hugged me/was being more emotional.

After my antics, I gave him bad memories and he said we should stick to being friends again. Which is fine. But? I don't get why when I go to apologise he's being THIS VAGUE. Don't want to make the situation worse... what to do?

• He's clearly still pissed, despite what he's saying
    Vote A
  • He's avoiding your questions for whatever reason
    Vote B
  • Try and encourage him to open up to you
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please answer/vote quickly as it might sway what I reply to him! Thanks if you do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why, but the way he says "I'm fine" makes me feel that he is not fine for real and just upset.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I've found out why he's upset, so he's definitely not in the mood for chatting about our previous argument at the moment haha

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Δ° think it is better to believe what He says. When he says it is fine, it means just ok.

0|0
    0|0
    • But, does that mean that we can go back to flirting again... or do we remain just being friends? That's what I meant when I asked about forgetting... and he's just said its fine. Which is too vague.

• Show All
    • Wait till he initiates. Otherwise close that page.