Please help me with this incredibly vague conversation? 😐 Short and easy?

Please help me with this incredibly vague conversation? 😐 Short and easy?
Don't judge. It's a conversation between my ex and I, I managed to piss him off when we had been starting to get along again eg flirting and he had even hugged me/was being more emotional.

After my antics, I gave him bad memories and he said we should stick to being friends again. Which is fine. But? I don't get why when I go to apologise he's being THIS VAGUE. Don't want to make the situation worse... what to do?

• He's clearly still pissed, despite what he's saying
    Vote A
  • He's avoiding your questions for whatever reason
    Vote B
  • Try and encourage him to open up to you
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Please answer/vote quickly as it might sway what I reply to him! Thanks if you do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why, but the way he says "I'm fine" makes me feel that he is not fine for real and just upset.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah... I've found out why he's upset, so he's definitely not in the mood for chatting about our previous argument at the moment haha

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Δ° think it is better to believe what He says. When he says it is fine, it means just ok.

0|0
    0|0
    • But, does that mean that we can go back to flirting again... or do we remain just being friends? That's what I meant when I asked about forgetting... and he's just said its fine. Which is too vague.

• Show All
    • Wait till he initiates. Otherwise close that page.