I dumped my boyfriend but I regret it?

Well he was one of the best guys i have ever met. He was lovely, caring, supportive, never jealous, really all that i could ask. He did love me a lot and I did love him. But after a year together things were just not working anymore. I wasn't feeling that 'sparkle' and I really felt like my feelings were fading. I am 20 and I also always have this fear that I don't wanna miss any opportunity that my life throws me (not just in a romantic kind a way) so i broke up with him saying that i needed to see myself as a person outside of a relationtship and saying that my feelings were fading.
At first he was devastated, but now he seems a little bit better (going out with friends, partying and stuff) and we also agreed on being friends because he is very special to me and i am really important to him as he said.

But now after 2 weeks i am having second thoughts on whether the break up was the right thing to do. I can't understand if i have feelings for him or not. And on the other hand If I go for this relationship again, I might go again to the same conclusions that made me break up the first time and I really don't want to break up his heart again. I am very confused and I really don't know what to do..

02
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• "Well he was one of the best guys i have ever met. He was lovely, caring, supportive, never jealous, really all that i could ask. He did love me a lot and I did love him. But after a year together things were just not working anymore. I wasn't feeling that 'sparkle' and I really felt like my feelings were fading. I am 20 and I also always have this fear that I don't wanna miss any opportunity that my life throws me"

you know, communication can really help. talking to him before making the decision to break up is what you should have done.

• If you can't understand if you have feelings for him or not then I would say the first thing to do is to figure that out before doing anything.

What Girls Said 0