So my girlfriend said That she wants to break up. She then told me she wants to experience other people. What are your thoughts?

Relationship of 3 years.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that in situations like this, it's important to handle disappointment with grace and walk away with dignity. Fighting it will just make you feel worse, diminish your dignity, and make you look pathetic and desperate. So it's best for you to handle this situation by respecting her wishes and not saying much. This actually may end up being a massive blow to her ego. Some people throw out suggestions like that secretly hoping that their significant other will "fight for them" by begging, groveling, and trying to convince them to change their minds. Don't give her that satisfaction. Right now you need to think with your heart and not your head. Looking at the big picture, it would be best for you to simply say "Okay. As you wish." Then deal with the emotional and psychological hurt privately where she can't witness it.

That's how I think you should respond to the situation but as for the situation itself? She's one selfish, self-centered, tactless dumb fuck of an idiot. I understand that three years is a long time to invest your life into one guy and she may be curious what else is out there but to tell you she wants to "experience other people" as if running back to you is optional after she gets her experience? That's tryphlin as hell. That is so incredibly tacky. I would never say that to someone! I think you're better off without a female who functions like that and the single life may have more bliss and fulfillment to offer than she does based on what you've shared.

• It's also very crucial for you to delete and block her from everywhere so that you can move forward and heal without constantly being reminded of her.

• yeh your hearts an idiot, use your head.

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• D*ck too small

• Yep. at least suicide is always an option right?

• Lighten up dude! I was just takin' the piss. Pm if you need to talk.. didn't realize I was in the deppressing side of town (Break Up & Divorce).

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Do the same yourself

• She wants other people = she doesn't want you.

• She wants to screw other men... time to get rid of her

• You got too comfortable and lost her. It happens, be glad you're still so young and don't worry about it.