Are there any statistics regarding divorce rates that I could read?

I am interested to know if there are any extensive statistics regarding divorces, causes, age difference of couple, time spent together and so on... I would like to read these for some reason.

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Google "divorce rate statistics" and you get plenty of hits. Include the country you are interested in and it should narrow your results enough to get what you want.

• Research on the net, its all over the place, I do know that 70% of divorces are initiated by women these days. If you're thinking of getting married don't!!! I dont care how nice the women is... there's a line thats drawn in the sand and that line is money. Im older and know several buddies that got ass raped in court and even worse stories... I would tell any young man not to get married and not be bone headed and think that it won't happen to them. Just avoid it... PERIOD!!!