Would you post nudes of your ex after a significant amount of time?

So the deal is two years ago I had a boyfriend who I sent a few nudies to and then we broke up. He hasn't ever threatened me with them but I am getting married soon and don't know if he stalks my social media. If he does, I'm worried that this will set him off and might cause him to react horribly. Do you think he even still has these photos and if he does, what do you think the chances are he would try to hurt me with them? It has been two full years after all and I haven't spoken a word to him since.

414

Most Helpful Guy

• And this is why you don't send nude selfies over the web and have to watch what you write in emails or other social media: it may come back and bite you in the ass.

Frankly, I think you are safe,. Here's why: In my day, everyone smoked weed, so it would be no shock if I admitted to smoking weed a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. No one would be like "OMG, he smoked weed! *gasp*" because everyone did it - including the hypocrites who gasp and say "OMG, he smoked weed!".

Well, with your generation who the fuck hasn't sent a nude selfie yet? I don't think the universe will blow up if your selfie got out...

Most Helpful Girl

• If he still has them, and he really could be capable of posting them, he is an immature creep who shouldn't be allowed to use social media. He should be over it by now.

So, just be wary of him, but at the same time, don't anticipate trouble. Because it could make you stressed for no reason. Though, if there is a reason, maybe you should directly confront him about it.

Whatever you do, make sure to be calm and not sound offensive ir like you're making accusations because that could set him off to do something cruel and juvenile...

What Guys Said 13

• I did I posted all my exs shit bitch broke up with me cheated and lied to me crushed my heart so I sent her stuff everywhere I had it sent to everyone one at school social media even had a poster put up in the mall soon as you walk in. That linked people to her photos and social media accounts. She was using air to play with fire. And she lost. Badly it depends if u hurt him then you might see them but if not ur clear. Unless he's crazy then ur fucked. But as for my ex if she would have been honest there wouldn't be any photos.

• I wouldn't but Im not your ex so what I would do doesn't matter.

• no i would never do it. in fact i have nudes of some girls, i am not even supposed to own xD i´d never ever share them. not even to my best friends.

• i wouldn't post anyone's nudes on the web, even if an ex butchered my arm off. Have some ethics... and self control.

• When I break up I'd delete all photos I have of them and if I kept any nudes there's no way I'd show anyone else. But despite all of this I'm not your ex so I don't know for sure but I doubt he'll do anything.

• I would never do such a thing. I wouldn't want it done to me so I am not going to do it to her.

• Posting stuff online that your partner trust you enough to send you that are for your eyes only is wrong. I doubt he will

• I wouldn't post anyone's nudes. I think she trusted me when she sent nudes so I don't show them to anyone no matter what happens because I don't like violating anyone's trust

• i stil have them but never will i show another soul.

i think snitching and exploitation is very low.

why i avoid people who gossip a lot.

• as a guy i can confirme that he still has those pics but i don't think he'll use'em against you and have a happy marriage

• You know him better than anyone else to make the judgement. I think time heals bitterness so I doubt that if he didn't do that when you first broke up he would do it now.

• I will tell you that he probably does still have them I don't know if anybody who gets rid of nudes of an ex. Also if you haven't spoken a word to him in 2 years, I doubt he gives a shit what your doing.

• I wouldn't consider it.

Some guy near here who did that recently got sued, successfully, for 100k. he's paying 1k/a month for the next 9 years.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont think most people would do that. for one thing, it reflects just as badly on them. who would be willing to date him if his morals were like that and he flips out like that instead of moving on like a normal person? such behavior would harm his chances at women. i relally think u will be ok, just be careful with nudes from now on. its outta ur hands so best just to trust him to be decent. did u tell ur fiance? just let him know i would say.

• I wouldn't ever, that's so low. But some people might.

• Never.