"Out of sight, out of mind" or "Absence makes the heart fonder" ?

Which one is true after a break up?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely "out of sight, out of mind". And personally, that is the only way for me to get over an ex.

• That is when you decide to cut them off. What about when they cut you off and ignore you attempts to talk to them?

• That's the spirit 😊

• Thanks for the appreciation! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of break ups it's definitely out of sight out of mind for me. As time goes by the memories start to fade and I come to terms with this better

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Neither one of it, honestly. I've had break ups where we were out of sight and break ups where we stayed friends. It all comes down to getting over them, eventually. Them being there or not, wanting it or not. Time takes care of it.

• Out of sight out of mind and than you forget you cared. ):

• Out of sight, out of mind.
    If the breakup was well reasoned and a good decision, then this is the way to go.