Why would a guy cheat? My ex cheated and I honestly don't understand why he cheated and didn't just tell me he wanted it to be over.

412

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do girls cheat?

Anyone that cheats does it because there is something they feel is missing in their relationship. Should they cheat no they should not.

• You are correct, women and men both cheat because they feel that something is missing from their relationship. It could be many things; lack of communication, arguments or things could be a little lack lustre in the bedroom department. Personally I do not agree with cheating as it shows lack of respect and loyalty to your partner. If you feel that your relationship is not working for some reason, have the decency to end it before you run off with someone else. It may not be easy but honesty is the best policy and that way less people will get hurt. After that do what you like, find someone to settle down with or have one night stands. Whatever floats your boat.

• Neither do I.

• Thanks for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own opinion i believe that a lot of people cheat before something big is happening in their life or relationship. Like marriage or a baby on the way, moving into together.. Anything like that sometimes is scary and something different and they get nervous and lash out... I've never cheated.. But I've been cheated on a lot... One thing you need to know though is never go back to a cheater because they will do it again.. there's many reason for it of course.. But with my own personal experiance this is what id thought...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Okay, let me explain. It is not just men it is also women. Some humans cheat and some don't. Some humans are good and care about one another. However, there are horrible humans that like to hurt people. You can't let the selfish actions of one horrible human ruin your outlook. It is black and white some people are bad and some good. Your ex was a bad man. For me I rather fall onto a blade then betray my partner. Good luck and I am sorry that you know this pain.

• Cause he's an asshole who wants to have more and more. He probably feels a thrill by cheating, or thinks he's got more "power" cause he has more women.

• In the simplest terms because they don't love the one they're supposed to be with

• People cheat for a thousand and one reasons. I know that's not helpful but really what I'm trying to communicate is that you should spend less time trying to figure out exactly why everything went down the way it did and more time focusing on moving on

• Some don't want to be alone and need to hook up with someone else before a breakup while others don't want the other questioning what they did to cause the breakup and rather have them think they're a jerk to make getting over them easier.

• Because he wanted to fuck another girl.

• The same reason anyone cheats either there dunk and a total her or there's something the person they're cheating with that the person that's being cheated on isn't giving them.

• Men by nature like variety, its a trait we men carry from the cave man days to help spread our seed as much as we can. Most men think about it but dont act on it but some men give into the urge

• at your age cause they can
    once they get older it happens less

• Guys cheat like dogs, they see girls as meat to fuck over. NOT all men are like this though.

• Because women all like the same guys, They only like 20% of the world's men. Women don't have a broader spectrum of what's attractive like men do, Men aren't as picky as women.

What Girls Said 3

• Because he wasn't into you like you were into him! Simple.

• Not all guys cheat! Those who do, well, I guess they have some serious character flaws 😕 No decent person would drop as low as cheating on their partner 😐

• Men cheat because they are dogs they are animals they are more prone to it its sad I know don't beat yourself down once a cheater always a cheater he will do it again so leave his ass good luck