How did you get over someone and how long did it take?

How did you get over someone who ended things on you and how did you get over that?

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 things:

1. Time
    2. Falling for someone new
    3. Realizing that your ex is not the one for you (or for anyone for that matter).

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a first step: What did you LOVE to do before the relationship? What made you happy, even if you were by yourself? Was there at least something you had that your ex just didn't share with you? I mean, no couple is going to 100% have the same interests, so what was it for you? Whatever it was, I suggest you start there. Get back in touch with who YOU are, and remember that you can be you without her. I imagine you had some good times with her if you're wondering how long it'll take to move on. And I'm sure you understand that those are in the past, but remember that you had good times before her. You can have good times after her too. It's all just a matter of finding the things that were fun for you and going back to them again, or even discovering something new and fresh. New things will help you forget, and time heals all wounds, no matter how serious. You can do this buddy~

What Girls Said 1

• well i never really got over my ex. But we were together for two years and he laid his hands on me and i had to move on and now i found someone that actually cares about me and i didn't find him until like almost 4 years after the fact.

What Guys Said 1

• Time and a little time 💁🏻