Should I text my ex or just forget him?

Okay so me and my ex boyfriend broke up a little less than three months ago. He has a new girlfriend now and we no longer are in contact or talk at all. I miss him so much. I just want to talk to him and at least be friends. Although I don't know if I should, seeing as he already has moved on and probably doesn't care about me anymore and may have even deleted my number already. Should I at least try and contact him and see how it goes? Or just accept the fact that it's over and he's out of my life for good?

51

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your EX... he moved on. You should too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now i don't think you could be friends. You still have feelings for him. How long has he been with this new girl? If it's fairly recent he'll be in the honeymoon stage with her. If you really want him back, keep in touch but be friendly. You don't want to destroy his relationship with her, or cheat. Make yourself interesting, be truly happy without him, learn new things e. g. a language or take up salsa. I think you have nothing left to loose by contacting him, but the message you send has to be the most interesting you've ever sent. It has to be interesting to him. And end the conversation first. It'll leave him wanting more.
    If you're not getting anywhere and he only gets more serious then i think you have no choice but to move on.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Accept the fact that it is over. He already moved on and has someone. Time for you to move on as well. He isn't the only guy out there. If anything happens in the future then it will as for now don't waste your time reaching out you will only get hurt

• He has moved on ,,,, you haven't , so you are holding onto to someone who has already let go. I would try to move on, and invest your time and feelings on someone who is wants to be with you.

• I have continuously contact with my ex and that's only because me and him we best friends before we were a couple.

• accept the fact its over