Do men ever get over a breakup?

I know most women like myself normally cry and do other stuff. I even gain 8lbs during that time. I ate nothing but junk and thats all i wanted then. Then after a month or 2 i let it go. But do men ever get over breakup?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I get over mine right after the break up occurs. I'm more upset with myself that I failed or wasted time with that person then actually not being in a relationship.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They seem to get over it quicker.

0|0
    0|0
    • No that not girls get over so easily

• Show All
    • @Anilkumar11 sorry that happened to you but LDR's are not the same as real relationships.

• It's same it happen many time in real also

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• Yes we do, the same feelings women have, men have them too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm usually over it by the time the breakup occurs, as I see them coming from a mile away. The one exception being my wife, and that's only because she died so I don't if that counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men take a breakup harder than women and it takes them longer to get over it. Women can confide with other women men are expected to tuff it out. His masculinity takes a blow if he can't hold on to a woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • gien he really liked you too, longer.

if he used u for sex maybe a week or 3 days

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm over it within a couple days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some wounds never heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but our emotions are different and it takes longer depending on the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get over my break up by sleeping with other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I still think about ma LDR somewhere but really fuck off her life I want to live ma own life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. Look.

73% of all the men who answered thus far have never actually been in a relationship.

I do not know a single man who has completely gotten over anyone. Oh we move on, we don't want it back, but there is a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • we are not insensitive monstas like you. we go recluded poet mode for years cause only men love. women cry only for their lost priviledges and attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gagers come more stupid with each passing day.

0|0
    0|0
  • At my age it changes your personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• based on my ex i think he got over it pretty quick (he did the breaking up). although i later found out that's not the case.

it took me a while to get over it, but once i did i know i did 'cause i experienced the hurt and then the healing process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe even faster... my ex already had photos of him and "the love of his life" on social media after two weeks!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they do, men aren't really THAT different from women 😄😛

0|0
    0|0