Have you ever dumped someone because they were too boring to you?

Too boring?

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. And that includes when I was sexually attracted to them.

Not that they were necessarily too boring as a person, but because we didn't seem to have that interpersonal chemistry that even good friends have where you just enjoy each other's company without it being tedious or too difficult.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost did, should have followed my gut feeling tbh.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

• No, but I haven't gone on a second date or kept talking with people (online dating) if there is a lack of compatibility, which isn't that they are too boring a person, its just that there is such a lack in compatibility that you would get bored being in a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have ceased contact with people who I was getting to know because of them having the personality of a rock. Watching my mom menopause is more exciting than attempting to communicate with a dull person. I'm not mean about it, I just say we can be bro's cause we might not be a match. I don't like wasting my time or other's. Wasted time is worse than wasted moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

0|0
    0|0
  • haha! mm... i never had!

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but I would. no point staying with someone you don't enjoy being around

2|0
    0|0
  • Never. Why all these types of questions @Toad-1

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have. Nothing worse than having a boring boyfriend who doesn't want to do anything or with a bland personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i never was in a relationship with someone who was dull or boring. i did stop considering someone for dates because they were boring though

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have a longish dating period before a girl becomes my girlfriend. If I'm bored, I'll know well before we ever get there.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

i see what breaks deals in relationships on here and its pathetic

there's good reasons like religious difference, infertility, immorality, lack of kindness and care etc but people talk about shallow things that doesn't determine what breaks up 99 percent of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I'd wonder how they even made it that far

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say that I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not but it's a legit reason to

0|0
    0|0
  • like all the time. most girls are boring to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not so much boring as dumb. Couldnt have an intelligent conversatiom without her getting lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something close to that. Had a fling with this pretty lady but quickly realized we weren't right. You know bedroom would catch fire but the small moments that matter so much jus weren't connecting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I confess doing that. I met her again, decades later and she was still as boring.

1|0
    0|0