I finally did it. After two years of struggling to move on from my ex while the other person feels nothing. I finally feel like I finally moved on! I just had one more support from someone that made me feel better. I've been keeping this a secret about my past and never opened up to someone rlly. Just talked it about it about once or twice then the rest kept it hoping I'll move on. Ik I may be young and all. But this mistake was unexpected. But I learned. You're never too late to learn either.

11
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• finally you start understand your priorities, what do you want and what do you need.
    congratulations =)
    thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Good luck..

What Girls Said 1

• Congrats! I've seen some of your posts about your ex and I will say I'm proud of you. Now go be happy!

• Thank you! I can finally stop wondering the unanswered questions and forget about them cuz they happened 😊