Is it ever okay to greet an ex on Valentine's as a friend?

Or would it be better to just ignore them? We're friends though, I'm not mad at him or anything and he greeted me last Christmas and on my birthday haha.

But then, I also don't want to look like I still haven't moved on.

11

What Guys Said 1

• As far as I can understand from your question, you're afraid you'll show your feelings to him, do what you want I would say, it's your decision it matter also on respect between two persons.

What Girls Said 1

• You definitely don't want to contact your ex on Valentines day. One it definitely shows that you're not with someone else. Two he might get the wrong impression and think you have feelings for him. Even if you do it's best not to contact him. Keep him guessing about what you're up to. Post things on fb (if you're friends on there) about how you're having a fantastic night out at this romantic bar/restaurant etc. If he's curious he might still like you. If he isn't then you can be pretty sure he's over you and you won't have to worry about this anymore.