Whats 1 thing you LOVED about your ex (es)? Whats 1 thing you HATED bout the ex (es)?

Whats 1 thing you LOVED about your ex(es)? Whats 1 thing you HATED bout the ex(es)?

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Ex 1: his family was nice. BUT he loved his xbox more than me.
    Ex 2: he was nice. BUT it was just a facade to try to get into my pants.

• One thing I loved about my ex: he was cute affectionate in public. always kissing my hand or kissing my forehead or my cheek. i think every girl is a sucker for that.
    One thing I hated about my ex: if something wasn't a problem to him, it wasn't a problem, period. for example, him talking about girls he hooked up with on vacay constantly was not a problem because he didn't see it as that. but if i mentioned a guy i casually dated before him he would flip the eff out.

case in point, hence why he's my ex.

• I loved his red cheeks that matched his red shirt but I hated his behaviour, choice of words, morals, his non-existent humour, his expectations, the way he texted and how he ignored me when he was around his friends lol.

• Loved that he was funny , nice beard lol , smart , hard worker, loved his family to the fullest , a protector. I hated that he would never text me back fast , too jealous , had a lot of "female friends " .