Exes have 6th sense when you start to get happy?

Every time I start to move on a little, put the pain behind me, I get a text saying I want to work it out. The first time that I agreed after moving on a little he screwed me over. Two weeks have gone by after I cut all ties and now texting me again saying he wants to work on it. Why do they do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I have a rant about this I am so sick of tired of people getting this wrong we actually have 6 senses. Taste, hearing, smell, touch, sight, and balance.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all why would you like to go back to a toxic relationship? Why would you do that to yourself? I'll say whenever you break it off just do it don't go back thinking it might work since you already tried It before. I'll say move on be happy and ignore him. There's someone else for you

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I think you may just be a victim of bad circumstances..

• Thanks for the reply. Everyone says to cut ties. I know it's true, just when you're in the situation it's always harder. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's having trouble moving on