Which gender is most likely to initiate the break up with their boy/girl friend?

87

Most Helpful Girl

• In my experience, women after they were pushed too far.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I think the recent stats were that women initiate divorce 3/4 of the time.
    Studies say men are more comfortable in a "rut" where even if things aren't perfect, at least it's something. Women tend to bottle things up and start becoming resentful and hateful before finally ending things. Chances are the women do give plenty of what they consider fair warning signs but the man doesn't take it seriously or misses the signs completely.

• The girl

• Guys.

• sure it is guys

• Probably girlfriend. Ik that I have never been broken up with. I am always the one to break up with the guy lol

• Women

• Women
    Because men tend to treat women carelessly once they become their girls.

What Guys Said 6

• All I have to go by is my personal experience. I broke up with all but one. She kept coming back though and I didn't take her back after the third time. Funny thing is, beyond my wife, that girl would have been the one but it was too off and on.

• Women are usually the initiators.

• It's not even gender based, dumb bit***s break up with guys and As*ho*es break up with girls. I've never broken up with anyone, but I've been broken up with.

• i'm calling it about even.

• I would say its even, but notice most girls say guys, and most guys say girls.

• It doesn't depend upon the gender anyway.