Why is my ex boyfriend doing this?

my boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago. But we are still having sex. But he keep calling baby and honey. Why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Really! You guys are having sex which is literally the most intimate thing human beings can do. But your worried about him calling you a name like baby or honey? He probably still wants to be with you, and you obviously didn't think he was good enough for you. Which means your just using him for meaningless sex. If someone broke up with me, I'd be pissed off and I definitely would not make love to the woman who just ripped my heart out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly could be habit. My ex calls me "hon" like he did when we were together. I don't read anything into it.

• I don't know.. he wants me to cook and run to the store for him a lot..

• I hope you gave him a big plate of "nope! " I'd tell him you only cook and clean for your boyfriend!

• Hell yeah!.. that why I'm don't get why his doing the whole baby and honey thing.. I asked him one time.. and he said just because..

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I think you know the answer to this question...

• Um, stop having sex with him and he will stop calling you baby and honey. Pretty simple.

What Girls Said 1

• Because it's what he's use to and you're not correcting him.

• I do all the time.. his not getting the hint

• Hmm well maybe in his mind he likes to be with you and wants to be with you still or when you're together it just reminds him