I feel super embarrassed about how I handled the break up?

My ex and I were togther for two and a half years. we broke up because he cheated on me. i was heartbroken, so I texted him and called him a lot when he asked for space. I created fake profiles to follow him on social media and texted him from fake numbers. he always knew it was me. at his graduation party I cried and crossed his face on in a picture. I asked him to hang out a lot too. he found out I was logging into his accounts too. now, he texts me things like "please stop texting me" "get out of my life." "move on" "get over me" "im blocking you" etc. I feel really embarassed and he makes me feel like I am some crazy psycho who took forever to move on?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be so hard on yourself we all do embarrassing things after a break up when we're still in love. We so desperately try to hold onto them and make them see how much we still love them, and that maybe they'll change their mind. But the best thing you can do is just leave him alone and give him space, and if he still loves you and wants you he will contact you trust me but if you keep contacting him you will push him further away. I know it's hard when you still love him but I went through te small thing and I just stopped contacting my ex and a couple of weeks later he contacted me. So just try and stop contacting him k, and he may contact you but if he doesn't then it's his loss, but I hope everything works out for the best 😊

• thanks so much :) he said he doesn't love me anymore so I think I need to move on, i just feel embarrassed

• thanks so much :)

• You're very welcome :)

What Guys Said 5

• I m surprised at how many people are nice to u. You def are a text book psycho ex girlfriend.

Imagine if it were a guy doing this. Girls would be on his case!

• Well, cuz he asks so kindly, maybe its time to move on... Ofc after you have done everything you can to take him back, if you even want to.

• Taylor Swift much lol

• Why do you care about a guy that cheated on you

• Rape him.

What Girls Said 4

• Well... you ARE some crazy psycho who took forever to move on.

But better late than never. Move on and stop being the crazy psycho. :p

• I mean that was a little extreme, but you can send him a quick message apologizing don't make it too lengthy just you acknowledged what you did wrong and how you're embarrassed, wish him luck in the future and end it on a good note.

• thank you very much :)

• We've all been there, don't be so hard on yourself! See it as a learning experience and maybe send him a short message saying that you only acted that way because you felt you never got the closure you needed but now realise you may of overreacted so you will not be contacting him again and respect his space.

It's hard to accept that the person who we thought shared mutual feelings was out fucking someone else but his loss! Focus on making yourself happy so that you will attract the right guy in your life and not need validation from jerks like him

• I agree. Don't be too hard on yourself. I've done crazy things too, not the slash your tires type crazy but I have made fake accounts and acted like an idiot years back as well. Just take it as a lesson and move on.