Girls, is my ex into me? or just horny?

My ex dumped me 4 or 5 months ago because she moved away, now that she sees a possibility of us seeing each other she has been giving me hints about hooking up, even asked me if I would have sex with her without been in a relationship with her, but afterwards telling me that there are things she would like to tell me in person.

Seems like she is confused, and only misses my D instead of me, which isn't enough for me because I still love her but i'd smash anyways lol...

One of the other reasons she broke up with me was because she claims she is not in love with me anymore, she didn't feel that spark anymore because we faught a lot, but ever since she broke up with me hasn't stopped hitting me up and been annoying and jealous and all that, so she is emotionally immature.

Anyways, what do you think is going on?

2
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Continue with the I will only let her talk first. That way, you're sending the message that you don't need her. That will cause her to either try to reach out more, or just let you go. Either way, you're not just a piece of meat; don't let her treat you like that.

• yeah im doing that,.. im still in love with her though.
      this is shit.

• I get how you feel though. Same thing with my ex boyfriend. I fucking love him, but he doesn't want to be in a relationship and only really talks to me when he's horny.

Part of me wants to sleep with him regardless, but the stronger part of me knows that if I give in like that, he'll fucking drop me like it's hot, and that'll hurt even more.

The struggles, man.

• in my case im a man so i wouldn't mind banging her lol but I don't know, she was acting as if she wanted to keep in contact and trying to reach out more, but she went cold for no reason, like uninterested in the conversation.
      A friend of her told me she is confused and she thinks that i should be the one reaching out (but i didn't dump her so hell no), also her friend thinks we should just talk it out and stop being so stupid, but from where im standing she doesn't love me anymore, thats why the confusion.

• If she is being jealous and still messenging she has some kind of feelings still. Could be she doesn't want to be with you but doesn't want you to be with anyone else

• she's been mentioning a lot about kissing when we see each other, sex, or some kind or some contact.

I don't know if her confession is because maybe she has some other prospect and is making u p her mind, or is due to the distance that she isn't too sure about it yet...

I think the best for me is not to pay attention to this, i only let her hit me up and from there i talk to her, if she doesn't hit me up first i don't talk to her (she was the one that dumped me).