Why married men cheat?

The guy I'm sleeping with is separated well that's what I recently found out! He first lied and said he was single and just got out from living with someone. I believe he and his wife are trying to work on things out because he took her out for valentines. When I express to him that he's changed my whole perspective on marriage, and I'm done with him. As well as I no longer want to be his friend with benefits, and I'm back dating. He told me he's going to teach me how to keep a man. He even went as far as telling me to keep my legs closed. He acted as if he didn't hear a word I said. He referred to his wife as a bitch! I just don't understand why he would go this far to cheat on his wife? When we both no he's not really going to leave her? He lied about everything I feel

31

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he wants a fresh start... obviously failed at the first one.
    Marriage is a bigger deal to men than we care to admit... mainly because of the legalities. but married men cheat because women get just a bit too comfy under the legal umbrella... think that its the end of the road, its just the beginning. this man obviously feels the same... probably has some wife that nags the shit out of him. Im not saying I condone what he's doing, im saying i understand.
    He doesn't have much choice... YOU do... now you know he is married, would you want a man like that?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Cut him off completely, he sounds like a manipulative piece of s***

• Because he only wants sex not a relationship... he'll do it to you and as many others as he can sweet talk. His marriage problems are most likely because he's been caught cheating. Be thankful your not his wife!

• How old is he?