My ex cheated on me, lied about it for a month, dumped me, had sex with another girl, used me for sex, and now HE hates ME?

after my ex cheated, lied and dumped me, I still forgave him and wanted to remain civil. a week after the break up he had sex with another girl. I forgave him. for a while, we were fine. we even said we would get back together in the future. following the break up, I was clingy towards him when he asked for space, I would text him and ask for him back because I was attatched to him still. this annoyed him but after I cooled down we started to hang out again and it was as if we were back together. we hung out from November to January.

then he told me he had a thing with another girl and that he had been cheating on her with me and that he had no feelings for me and was just using me for sex. he told me to move on. I said okay, because I didn't want to be clingy. then, out of the blue, he texts me "get out of my life. I love her and not you. get over me. im blocking you".

he blocked me on instagram and facebook and deleted all our pictures together and blocked my number.

I then texted the girl he had a thing with and told her that we had been sleeping together for the past three months because I didn't know they were together. she blocked him on facebook and instagram too. and now he totally hates my guts. should I feel weird about this? I dont like ending on bad terms with people.

61

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all NEVER let a guy mistreat you and being disrespectful at that. Sad to say it seems like he was using you from the jump. You shouldn't feel weird at all, at the end of the day all wrong doing was done to you so why feel weird or bad. If anything you should be taken for granted. Personally I wouldn't have reached out to the girl because bets to believe if it was that easy for him to quickly start messing with her, guarantee he's going to move on from her as well. But you see with people like him you just wash your hands and be done completely. Take care of yourself and love yourself so much that you never have to settle for something like that. Trust me his own karma will catch up to him

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• No. But I think you should just refrain from talking to him or anyone he's with. It's clear that he's an ass, so don't give him anymore of your time that you already have.

I usually tell people that I believe in love; that everyone can work things out. But it's quite obvious to me that anything you had with this guy is toxic, and therefore, is not worth saving. It's time to be just as cold as he is to you.

• thanks for the advice :)

• and when I finally gave him a little taste of his own medicine by being mean to him (telling the girl he had cheated) he hated me

• Eh, if you were planning on getting him back, that's a bad move, but that's not what's gonna happen, so it's okay. I just wouldn't tell any other girl or dive into his shenanigans anymore.

• Lol, good on you for telling her! Fuck him. Move on. His sad life.

• thanks for the input!!

• Remember this, he screwed you over & not the other way around. Life goes on. Forget about him. Doesn't sound like there's a point in getting caught up by him. Not worth the energy.

• so true!! thanks a bunch

• Now pay a gay guy to say he had sex with him haha

• He meet someone else now hates you because you messed up his sex life...
    Don't feel bad about it, you made the girl aware he's a cheater, be glad your no longer evolved with him.