Friends with benefits ended things and now im sad. ?

My friends with benefits recently called it quits with me. He's moving 2 hours away and it wasn't working out because we both obviously had jealously issues we needed to sort out. Now im feeling really sad, so yes I guess I was emotionally invested and I shouldn't have been. I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry espically because he blocked me on twitter, facebook, snapchat, imessage and it just feels so much like a breakup. I don't know maybe he's blocking me to get over me but :(((((((((((((((((((( can people give me advice and stories?

(edit : I KNOW i will get over him, probably in two weeks honestly, but for now it sucks and hurts)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there. I can imagine how hard you feel now, but I think the best thing to do is to give yourself some space and time to heal yourself - away from him. That's what I did and within some weeks I was over him.
    It feels like a break-up because you've created some sorts of connection, even not to a relationship extent. Just think that, even if he's a friend without benefits and you two had great times together. When he called it a quit, you 'd still hurt, so it's perfectly fine to feel sad about this.
    Just one advice, if you know that you (two) cannot really keep it only as friends with benefits, probably you should stop doing this - either try to set boundaries next time, or vow to have a relationship.
    Hope this helps, and hope you'll get better soon. :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Find another friends with benefits.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!