How do I get my ex to break up with his girlfriend?

I miss my ex... So much. And I just want him back. How do I get him to dump her and take me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. It didn't work so lick your wounds and move on

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't... he'll break up when and if he wants to... and if you truly love him and want him back you need to do what's best for him. you could be his friend for now, but don't have any expectations in mind. maybe eventually they will break up because of their own reasons and then you can flirt or tell him how you feel.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• There is nothing you can do. And if you could pull it off it just shows his character of changing anytime the wind blows.

What Girls Said 2

• Did you suddenly realise you wanted him 'after' he met someone new? If so it's a case of wanting what you can't have and not real feelings, let him be, you've no right to interfere or manipulate his relationship.
    If you genuinely have feelings and you know he still has feelings for you then I think you need to talk to him rationally.
    Think long and hard before intruding on his relationship and make sure it's for the right reasons.

• If you really want him back and nothing can stop you I think you simply have to be around as a friend and always keep it cool. Don't become an enemy to the new relationship question is how long can u play it cool and get him to start liking u again...