We both have/had feelings for each other but were never official, could we try again one day?

We both had feelings for one another and I still have feelings for him, but I'm not sure how he’s feeling about me because we never really communicated it with each other. We went out on a few dates, but I I think in the beginning he did want something more serious, but I wasn’t ready for that. The interest for to go on dates came from him. I assumed it was pretty casual, until I developed feelings for him. We just continued hooking up casually. I told him I liked him when I was drunk and he said he liked me back. But I was moving half way across the world for school in two months. And when I was leaving, he ignored me and was really short with me when he saw me. this might be because I did sleep with some else two weeks before, not sure if he knew about it?

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Are you a alabama or aubrun fan

What Girls Said 0