What do I do he just grabbed my neck?

What do I do he just grabbed my neck?

714

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• BULLSHIT

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Sounds like an asshole! Avoid him, cut off all contact, he's crossed "the line" over which no real man should ever cross.
    If he won't leave you alone or comes near you again, call the police. Take this stuff seriously. Guys who end up on the evening news start out like this.

• He grabbed your neck violently? you should have punched him in the throat... you don't touch other people unless you want to get touched in the same manner.

• Women have a knack for instigating a man then making him look like the bad one it's why I don't waste my time with hoes like this anymore. I see through your bullshit you drama queen. Show a pic of the bruises. Doubt it. Why else would you be displaying your problem all over the internet. It's your fault a lot of good guys end up in jail over bitches like you.

• His spelling is terrible, he has no room to call anyone a moron.

and even if you are rude verbally or whatever, doesn't justify beating you in any way because he is unable to speak or handle a coherent conversation / debate on issues.

• Break you are doing the right thing, don't try to understand him. Though if he is right some reflection on what you did might help avoid these situations in the future

• dont report nothing serious hasn't happend yet.

just leave and move on. you're both a toxic case.

• Lol. Fuck 'Bobby'

• Sounds like you two are clearly incompatible. It's so easy to take your side given the social norm, but I don't know what it is you're doing to Bobby here to trigger his aggressive behavior, or even if you are doing anything.

• Cut ALL contact with this prick.

• You can't do anything about it... this guy is gonna pay for his behaviour... THE KARMA AND SHIT... lol

• Leave him

• Avoid him and block his number

• Leave him, he's a douche.

What Girls Said 6

• I would just write "I'm sorry you feel that way" and then never talk to him again. Best way to deal with a bully is to not let him get to you.

• What. The. Fuck.
    How do girls tolerate guys like this? Smh.

• wow this guy is a dumbass, get a restraining order if he decides to take this far.

• Block his number and avoid him, get a restraining order if you need to. You're not the moron, he is.

• Report him

• Man, cut this fucking prick off completely and immediately and file a report!! Nobody should talk to anyone like that. He needs help!