Girls, What is she doing?

I dated this girl for three months. Things were going well. We took a trip together, spent Christmas at her family's house, spent NYE together. But she randomly dumped me on New Years. She couldn't give me a real reason why. All of my friend's were shocked. No one saw it coming. I asked her if it was because of her ex. She said no. They dated for 2 years and broke up three months before me. He has two kids.

Two weeks later she deleted me from all of social media and added her ex. I knew what was going on. A month after no contact, she drunk texts me "happy Valentine's Day!" With a kissy emoji face. She then called to make sure I got them and to say hi. Well a week after this, my friend told me she's in Florida with her ex boyfriend. So it's obvious they are together again. Why would she text me this, while she's in a relationship, and knows she's going on a trip with him within a week? Doesn't she know, I'll find out that they are together? Doesn't she know that it will probably kill any chance or reconciliation?

3
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• She's confused. Maybe her ex is messing around with her feelings and pulling her strings because he can. She must have cared about you to some extent for her to message you at all. Trust me, even drunk we don't message people we don't care about.
    What do you want? Do you want her back? Or do you just want her to be upfront, so you can get some closure and move on?

• I want her to be upfront but I do want her back. I just don't know why she would message me that and call me to make sure I got it. Especially when she's going on a trip with her ex (5 days later)

• Thanks... But I'm not going to message her. I'm going to let her come to me. Plus there's a reason why they broke up before. And that reason probably didn't change in 5 months or so.

• That's completely your decision. Hope it all works out for you!

• I hate to tell you this, but there is a possibility that she is being with her ex but still wants to keep your side of the options open... aka letting you be her side guy.

• She does know , let me tell you one thing. People think that when your drunk , your not in control of what your doing and that's a lie. When your drunk , you just do things that you keep in the back of your mind. If she sent you that , then she is getting back with her ex for a certain reason , but regrets leaving you. If you need to talk pm me.

• I just can't believe, you dump someone, tell him it's not because of your ex, delete me off everything (but keep my friends on your fb), get back with your ex, text me and call me on Valentine's Day (when you already have a boyfriend).

• Thanks... I have a feeling I'll hear from her again.

• No problem , if you feel like getting back together is the right decision then go for it. Make sure you feel confident with you options , and remember that it's about you.