Did he forget about me?

My ex and I were together for 3 years and he broke up with me exactly a year ago. It wasn't something that I've done, he just said that he can't commit yet and wants to be carefree. The last time he texted me was a month ago - he was sending me youtube links for songs that we used to both listen a lot. After that nothing. This is the longest we haven't talked. P. S. He is not dating anyone and he is not busy.

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• He's moved on as should you

• He moved on when he decided to dump me. Every dumper moves on the moment they decide to dump. I didn't asked if he moved on, I asked if he forgot about me. We're were supposed to stay friends.

• I'm sorry but staying friends isn't a good idea or possible in the vast majority of cases. His girlfriend wouldn't be happy with him being friends with his ex and neither would you if it were reversed

What Girls Said 0