If I have been sleeping with my ex for three months, only to find out he is in a relationship with someone else, should I tell the other woman?

My ex and I dated for two and a half years. we broke up beause he cheated on me. we started hanging out again and he made it seem like he had feelings for me and treated me the same way he did when we were dating. but then he eventually told me he had only been using me and that he has feelings and is dating the girl he had sex with a week after he dumped me. should I tell the other girl? we hooked up 6 times and I went to see him at school twice.

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you should definitely tell the girl, he sounds like a douche. Just tell her you had no idea and then run away haha.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you wanna get beat up? Once a cheater always a cheater. You could always gaslight him with a blocked number send a bunch of cryptic messages and hopefully the girlfriend is smart enough to know he's been cheating.

• No, Just leave it alone. Be finish with him completely