What does this mean? Just broke up with her?

Hello, my girlfriend and I just broke up. We ride the same bus and she sits in the seat across from mine with her friend. She usually doesn't turn her body sideways but she turned her body sideways towards her friend and away from me. I saw her make quick glances at me during the ride home, seeing as we usually used to sit together all the time. We also used to walk home together, I got off the bus and as she was walking away with her friend she glaced at me and I caught her and she immediately darted her head away? What does this mean? We dated for nearly six months.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Uh it means you're her ex, you're right in front of her, and she's looking at you as a result of that. She likely hates your guts and talked shit about you the entire way home with her friend quite honestly.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't really mean anything. That's is just the way ex's act when they are around each other.

• She doesn't want anything to do with you

• -____________________-

What Guys Said 0