Should I give him another chance?

I had a thing with a boy who I went to highschool with. We always had some chemistry. We had a thing our freshman year and then he got into a two and a half year relationship which ended because he cheated on her. a week later he had sex with me. he was my first. we started talking more and developed a relationship. we talked every day and hooked up at parties when we were home from school. we even said I love you to each other and he liked all my pictures on isntagram and would tag me in funny pictures. i recently found out he had been sleeping with his ex for the past three months. they hooked up six times and she visted him at school twice. he says he has no feelings for her. should I give him another chance and continue talking?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You can't decide if you want to be involved with a cheater. Sounds like you deserve each other.

• uhm, no don't give him another chance. what the hell? move on! don't even talk to him. please be smart about this.

• If you do you'll end up hurting even more and judging from your story he isn't worth it. It may be his ex now, but who know what other girl will caught his eye