What does my ex mean when he said this?

I messaged him saying I missed him, and loved him and about how I felt bad because I hurt him in some way and this is what he said:

"Everything that happened is in the past and I think it's best you forget it and stop beating yourself over it. Things happen, we move on but yeah it's done and buried. At first I was angry and hurt but I realized nothing in this world is worth feeling that way. Even if things happened differently, I don't know how it would have worked considering we're so far apart. You say I easily turned off my emotions, that was my way of dealing with the frustration and it wasn't easy. however it was the best thing for both of us."

21

What Guys Said 1

• he used u

• How? What do you mean?

• u said he said..."Everything that happened is in the past and I think it's best you forget it and stop beating yourself over it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he's moved on and you should too

• he just answered your message and meaning he left everything behind what happened between you and him and he's not really trying to engage another talk with you or creating a new chance he's just carrying on with his life that's how I see it but you know better since you know him.