What does my ex mean when he said this?

I messaged him saying I missed him, and loved him and about how I felt bad because I hurt him in some way and this is what he said:

"Everything that happened is in the past and I think it's best you forget it and stop beating yourself over it. Things happen, we move on but yeah it's done and buried. At first I was angry and hurt but I realized nothing in this world is worth feeling that way. Even if things happened differently, I don't know how it would have worked considering we're so far apart. You say I easily turned off my emotions, that was my way of dealing with the frustration and it wasn't easy. however it was the best thing for both of us."

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he used u

0|0
    0|0
    • How? What do you mean?

• u said he said..."Everything that happened is in the past and I think it's best you forget it and stop beating yourself over it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he's moved on and you should too

1|0
    0|0
  • he just answered your message and meaning he left everything behind what happened between you and him and he's not really trying to engage another talk with you or creating a new chance he's just carrying on with his life that's how I see it but you know better since you know him.

0|0
    0|0