Does he hate my guts?

If a guy who dated you and was madly in love with you broke up with you for a minor reason... and you tried messaging him for months
they block you from FB IG sms and all forms of communication
does that necessarily mean he hates you and moved on?
the reason he broke up was because he said I don't trust his words that he will one day commit/marry and I'm rushing him to marry!
which is untrue! He misinterpreted my words!
also, he always talked about having kids with me and our future together. Not once did I accuse him of rushing things!!! So I feel wronged. I don't think at all he is evil but he is emotional and stubborn which can be destructive

53

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can break up so easily over something trivial then you're better off without him

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like he probably said those things because he thought you wanted to hear them. Then after a while it dawned on him what he was saying. It sounds silly, but perhaps he didn't realize that one day you were going to expect him to act on all of his talk.

Maybe he scared himself, and he realized he wasn't ready for that type of commitment. Hence the sudden dumping. It doesn't sound to me like you did anything wrong, he was the one bringing it up, not you.

in my opinion if he is refusing to talk to you, there isn't much else you can do. I mean you could try messaging him, but it sounds like you are already doing that to no avail. The best thing you can do is to try and move on.

I know it's hard, but there will be a guy who will say those things to you and mean it. It just sucks that there are people out there who say things like that without thinking about the ramifications.

What Guys Said 2

• No i dont think he hates u. He just doesn't like you anymore. My ex girlfriend really hated me and said a lot of nssty stuff to me. She blocked me. gsve me middlefingers on the street. She now unblocked me after slmost a year i dont know why.

• thats weird. Broke up over that there has to be more.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry, kinda sounds like he has met someone. If he had big plans for you guys, and has just walked away, there is a whole lot more to it.

Its time for you to walk away. If he really loves you, he will chase after you.

• He might not hate you, but I think it's pretty clear that he doesn't want any contact with you ever again.

You need to let go and move on. Yes he said some terrible and hurtful things to you. It's been months. It's time to leave that in the past.

• Dude it's a sign that he doesn't wanting to commit he just said all that stuff to sweet talk you... guys usually settle in their 30's when they afe financially stable and can provide you with everything.

• The thing is, he is financially stable. He works as an investment banker in Manhattan.

• I see but still he doesn't sound like being interested in you.. sorry to say this but it's better than keep feeling hurt or even insecure about yourself :/

• 1) he's sad and has decided that it's never going to work and is trying to get you and everything he wanted with you out of his mind.
    2) he just needs a break from you to clear his mind/get his shit together and after a while will come back.
    3) he's honestly mad at you and doesn't want anything to do with you anymore
    ^possible options