Can I get him back?

Okay so I'm going to try to make a long story short. I've been dating my (now ex) boyfriend for almost 6 months. The whole relationship moved very fast which we were both okay with. The whole breakup happened because we were arguing about how we were going to get my things moved into his apartment as I was supposed to be moving in today. I got upset because he wasn't being much help. He told me not to call him acting like a bitch. He sent a text saying "no bitch is gonna talk to me like she's crazy" I told him I would not take him calling me that and sent a peace sign. We argued in text for a day. Two days later I went to his house to get my stuff. I would rather have talked things out but he was still upset so I was fine with just grabbing my things. He tossed a big out with only part of my things. I asked for the rest. All communication was done through texts even though I was right out side. Unexpectedly the police showed up. He called them. I told them that I was just there to get my things and that I would be on my way afterwards. He wouldn't open the door or speak to them at all. They asked me if I wanted to press charges for deprivation of property and I declined. I honestly didn't want him in trouble the whole situation was uncalled for. I told them not to make a big deal and that it was fine. I never wanted things to end. He has some anger/mental issues and I've learned to deal with him snapping out of no where. And he regularly pulls stunts where he ignores me for days to try to punish me I still love him very much and was wondering if there is some way to get him back or to even answer my phone calls.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear God. There's plenty of others that would treat you with respect. Dump him

Most Helpful Girl

• trust me you don't want him back ! just advice for a next time never ever fight or argue over text or phone coz things aren't going to work out you always need to be there in person to talk about a problem. Calling your girl , wife or any other woman a bitch is just distespectful and shows how mich of an asshole he is.
    You did the right thing though but really move on !

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• And another stupid ass bitch who wants back her psycho ex boyfriend. Everywhere i go i see this shit.

• Definitely not a "stupid ass bitch" . Thanks though. But I do care about him. There is no switch that can just turn that off.

• Fam that's downright rude. Although yes she does want "her psycho ex" back, and although I agree with you that's the wrong thing to do, but that doesn't mean you need to be rude.

• Go ahead girls like u end up on a missing persons list

What Girls Said 2

• What a dick head. Walk away, he does not deserve you.

• Sounds like my ex. Run. Don't contact him and just run. I wish I knew what I know now.