Why did he quit after I broke up with him?

Me and my boyfriend work together or worked together and i broke up with him because i thought he didn't care. But when i came into work i found out he quit. Does that testify that he doesn't care? I can't stop crying and i dont know if i hurt him or he is just being an asshole. What do you guys think? If i hurt him i want to text him but if he jus quit since we broke up id rather not. Thank u in advance.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are vindictive, he was just covering his ass so you couldn't do any more damage.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say, but i would assume he quit because he is hurt that you broke up with him. If he still loves you, i imagine it would be hard facing you every day at work. That would be hard for anyone to deal with if they were heartbroken

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• "Me and my boyfriend work together or worked together and i broke up with him"

There's your reason. You broke up with him. It was your choice. Move on.

• Ask him