Help!!! Was this a date?

I went over to my ex house to spend time with him. First we ended up watching a show we both like and then cuddling on the couch, he even was holding my hand so are fingers would intertwine. We then spent some more time together cuddling and whatnot then he asked me to go see a movie with him.

He paid for the tickets and I paid for the drinks. Was it still a date even though I paid for half? We went to the movie's before and got dinner and he paid.

After the movie was done I think he got alittle jelious because this guy said I was fine when I was really in his way but he didn't know that. Then were talking about it and I said we will have to go see the sequal when it comes out and he said yeah (I said it two times but does that really matter).

Was this all a date?

Guys please help!!!
Guys help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a date to me. Just because you helped pay doesn't really effect the fact that you two went out together.

• We'll it's not the first time we went to the movie's or got dinner

• There's really not enough information, many guys see relationships more fluidly then many girls, they just kind of let the woman take the lead as to relationship status. Even the "friend"/"GF" thing is not set in most guys minds.

• We'll I can't ask him.
      What other kind of information are you talking about?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Was defined a date

• What

• It's okay. It was even though I paid for half?
      You think he considered it a date?

• What?

• Yeah. Counts. There's no real rule or anything that says that the guy has to pay for everything on a date XD

• I mean everytime we go get food or something like that he lays. It's not like I didn't offer either

• What?

What Girls Said 1

• I think the best thing is to ask him and be clear,

When did u guys break up?