My ex invites me out then ignores me?

My ex invites me out then ignores me?

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago. He said because I was vegan and he wasn't it wouldn't work (okay?). Anyways, he recently came back from a roadtrip and started texting me again. He said that he has a new perspective on life. He said that he is a vegan now - um wtf! I'm not sure if he is saying this to get my attention. So he suggested that we go to a vegan resteraunt and I agreed. I asked him where the resteraunt was and he never replied. It has been 4 days - I even sent him just one funny snap chat and he opened it/ignored it. Like what did I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• the situation is dumb. u are 19 years old he's too I guess and he's left u because u vegan? really? do u planing on marriage od something. ? I thing he's jus get bored. then miss u and then changed his mind :D sorry but that's just silly. don't hang out with ex find a new one.

What Girls Said 1

• What the hell. I don't know? But I do think it's a very silly reason to break up with someone because they are vegan. Since he blew your date, if I were you, I wouldn't bother to talk to him again. This guy does not sound the worthy of your time in my opinion.