Questions never really answered?

I still love my ex. We have two kids together , we broke up two months ago. She's seeing someone now. I said I want another chance. She replied " it's a lot to think about... of course I want my family, but I'm not sure if that's an option anymore. And if I said I'll consider it , it's opening a whole other can of worms"? What does this mean? She's been nice and but not really saying much of anything. She hasn't really opened up to me or had full heart to heart conversation. I don't know if she's just being nice or she wanting to give me a chance, but her guard is up? Share some insight , please?

21

What Girls Said 2

• Right now she just might be feeling hurt and confused. She might be tired of all the heart ache etc. She's not sure if she wants to try again with you. You have to do your best to show her that whatever caused the break up isn't an issue any longer. Be the best version of yourself that you can be. If she's just started dating another guy, don't worry too much. They'll be in the honeymoon stage. Keep in touch, but keep it friendly while she's with the other guy. Make the conversation about her, choose topics you know she'd reply to and find funny/interesting. Be patient if you want her back. I doubt that this will happen quickly. Good luck!

• I have been trying... she doesn't really feed into any of my text? She will text once or twice and just fade. Itso frustrating and I don't understand

• Are you both still friends on social media? If so I'd suggest posting lots of pictures of how amazing you look. New things that you're doing. Anything to make you look more interesting. It could be the reason she's not becoming engaged in the conversation.

• I see her every other day. We have two kids together. She seems to come around then like she pulls back?

• She doesn't really want to get back together. She's bullshitting you to avoid drama.

What Guys Said 1

• My take is that since she is seeing someone else, to even consider options with you requires her to be ready to give up on him. If she does give you another chance and it doesn't work out, she won't have either of you. It is a lot more complicated for her than for you, depending on what her current relationship is like.