What is the worst thing you wanted to ex?

Please explain what great detail

What is the worst thing you've ever wanted to do to your ex?
The exact same thing they did to me as mine plan revenge I would do what they have done exact same thing as She did to me if I could get away with It

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish someone beats the shit out of him. Also, would be nice if his dick couldn't function anymore. But overall, I wish he drowns in regret and goes through a huge emotional pain when he finds himself being in the exact same situation I was because of things he did to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the worst thing I want done to an ex? Well this isn't quite an ex, but I want her boyfriend to get beat up and for it to be all over the internet. Then I want him to go to prison for a long long time.

Then I want to see her. Just me and her. We'd have a little talk. Hopefully she attacks me so I can give her a good backhand across the face. Then push her to the ground. Then rip her clothes off and beat her with a belt.

Damn I'm horrible. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?

• Nothing is wrong with you

• Oh okay. I'm not the only ruthless one then I presume.

• Thanks for MH.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand the question.

• What is the worst thing you've ever wanted to do to your ex?

• In terms of what?

• Revenge? Anger? What is the worst thing you've wanted to happen to them?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!