So thinks I am amazing but doesn't want me?

I received a text from a girl who recently didn't know what she wanted anymore me and her dated for around 6 months. She moved back home to Finland recently and working up towards that point started to have mixed feelings. She rang me 3 times last night and then sent me this text I'm not too sure how to act from receiving this?

'Hey I'm sorry for being like this. I just came home and even though I've had a good night I've been thinking about you all the time. I don't know what's wrong. And for some reason I ended up going home with a 60 year old woman who gave me a hug outside the door. I miss you. Right now I need to be with me. I'm not going to lie, I've never felt more loved. More appreciated by anyone in my life, if I could describe my dream guy it would be you. It is what it is. For now I need to be with my best friend, my cousin who you met and claire who is giving birth the 16th, it's too much going on. I am sorry and please don't think of me as a heartless person because I am not. You.. Are special to me. And I don't event want to continue this sentence cause it's too hard. Just know that no guy have ever meant this much to me, ever. And I have no intentions of meeting anyone right now. Not at all. You are the only one for me I'm sorry it was like this but do not think I care for someone else for me there is only you.'

Her cousin also has cancer who is pregnant just so you understand a little more. I don't know what to reply back? Or do I?

11
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's obvious she likes u a lot and doesn't want you to think that she is not interested in you.
    She's just very emotional and the pressure is too much for her.. with all things happening I guess she can't focus on you and be happy?
    Maybe she wants a short break or maybe she wants to let you go since she's so emotional she thinks maybe she's a bother to you?

You should tell her what you honstly think?
    You can tell you understand her and will give her some space but that you are confused.
    Ask her if she wants space temporary or she wants to let you go on good terms?

What Guys Said 1

• 60 yr old woman? is she Bi?
    Regardless of all this, she's in Finland. Thats an LDR. you don't have to end talking with her, but it can't be serious anymore unless you will be visiting Finland... soon.