Is this a break up?

Is this a break up?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I can see why you are confused. Sounds to me like he doesn't even know what he wants.

I think the best thing for you is to let this guy go. in my opinion it sounds as if he is unable to give you what you want. Do you really want to be with a guy who is unsure if he wants to be with you, is unsure of his feelings and is unsure of how to move forward?

It's not a fun situation (I've been there!). And relationships like this rarely work out. The good news is that you are still so young. There is plenty of time to find a guy.

It's probably better to let him go now, rather than think you are on better footing and then break up for good and have to go through the pain again (been there also!).

You deserve to be with a guy who is sure of his feelings and is able to give you the type of relationship you want.

To me, it sounds like he's emotionally unavailable. He can't let you in the way he needs to let you in. You obviously have feelings for him, but he's not sure he can give you want you want. You deserve to be with someone who sees how amazing you are and is able to love you and let you into their heart.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Don't think it's a break up as you both say you don't want to break up and seem worried about that. Think she is just overthinking things and will maybe be better tomorrow if she can stop herself from thinking too deep. Sometimes I start overthinking about things with my boyfriend and worrying if we should break up but I know I really don't want to do that and that I really like him. I just have to stop myself overthinking sometimes and remind myself that if there is no major problem or anything desperately telling me to break up then there is no reason to do so. Besides, if there is a problem I just have to decide how big a problem it is and if it can be fixed. I always get really upset when I think too deep about breaking up as I know I really don't want to break up with him and then I realise that that in itself shows that I shouldn't.

• To be honest kind of yes, it just seems like she doesn't want to be a in a relationship, and is trying to do it in a nice way.

• no.. its confusion...
    wait for few days... and things will be sorted out on its own..
    but i don't think u guys have a strong relationship... sorry if it sound judgmental..

• He doesn't know what he wants smh

• Tldr, but you should seriously block out their names and pics of you're going to post that on the inter webs.