How do I stop my ex from texting me?

Seriously it's out of control look!!!How do I stop my ex from texting me?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• block him, a very simple concept.

What Guys Said 10

• At first I was like... "your ex... potatoes?"
    Then I saw the message number haha

Anyway, it appears you have an iphone. You can block numbers on iphones.

As taken from...
    www.popsugar.com/.../How-Block-Number-iPhone-31863584

"To block someone who has been added to your phone's Contacts, go to Settings > Phone > Blocked > Add New. The All Contacts window will appear where you can scroll through names to then tap the name of the contact you'd like to block. You'll be taken back to the Blocked window with the name added to the list of blocked contacts.
    From Settings, contacts can also be blocked selecting either Messages or Facetime, and then following the above instructions.

In instances where you want to a block a number that isn't stored as a contact in your phone, go to the Phone app > Recents. Look for the number (or name) you'd like to block and tap the blue "i" with a circle around it to the right of the number. Scroll down to the bottom of the contact card that appears and select "Block This Caller." The message "You will not receive phone calls, messages, or FaceTime from people on the block list" will appear with two options: Block Contact or Cancel. Hit Block Contact to add the number to the big, bad blocked list.

Block from Messages by selecting the message thread with the contact and tapping Contact in the upper right corner. Select the information icon, and proceed with the same instructions as in the Recents tab in Phone."

• Block him or get a restraining order. Personally, I prefer the latter because it covers all types of contact.

• Can't you block his #? I think your carrier can help.

• Block him. Lol.

• Block his number, facebook.

• Block him... Simple

• potatoes? why...
    just block him

• It's my family lol inside joke with me and my friends

• oh we have a cheater, yea he messed up just block him

• ahhh a guilty cheater... well at least he has a conscience! (at least one positive!)

block him and tell him its over and if he cares about you he will leave you alone.

• Block his number.

• block their number?

• your ex is a sad, sad brainwashed feminist...

What Girls Said 6

• block his number. done.

• He's harassing you actually lol mm just block his number!

• What the fuck? ._.
    Just block him already...

• From being on the flip side, though I never sent THAT many... i mean holy cow! thats a lot... Meet up with him. Talk to him maturely. Don't yell don't act rude, or annoyed. Simply explain why you don't want to talk to him anymore. If you dated him at a time, that means you cared at a time for him deeply. I know it might seem crazed, and him sending that much is wayyyy too much, but from his perspective he might jsut be extremely hurt and not know how to handle all that emotion.

• block his number
    change your number
    or do both to be safe

but its still worrying the he texts that much

• talk to him...
    he is human after all..
    u can block him and make him feel hurt and pain.. but what if someday you are blocked by someone u love?
    u can choose to talk/sympathies or u can block.. its ur choice
    some people jst can't take breakup easily...