How do you make a guy feel better after breaking up with him?

I just broke up with a guy and he says he's fine but i can tell he's not. What should i say to make him feel better? And i dont know if we're still friends too...

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no reason why you can't still be friends, you're still young and I doubt the relationship was hugely serious. Although the same is true for older people.
    Anyway, just be honest-if you still care about him to some extent (as a friend ofc), then be friends. Ask him or his friends if you being around him makes him uncomfortable, and if it does give him space. Otherwise just be friendly.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• no your not still friends.
    WTF do women think that they are friends with men?
    if he is a straight guy then he wants you, either for a relationship or sex, or both.
    but he does not just want to hang out because women are so much fun to hang out with.
    and if you dated and it wasn't a mutual break up, why the hell would you think he wants to be friends with you?
    no, he does not want to be friends.
    just leave him alone and time will fix it.

• Just leave him alone.

• I would just leave him alone, sticking around and seeing if he is okay will just rub it in and make him hurt more.

I would think your friendship is over.

• I can tell you anything without you explaining the reason for separation.

• You should just leave him be and NEVER be just a friend to him after even if he beg for it.

• Support him, have sex with him, type to him and he will feel better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0