Girlfriend Broke-up with me and I want her back?

4.5 months and we had a few small arguments like any relationship. She broke up with me on Saturday its been 3 days now.. randomly through text, saying we having been having too many arguments over the same petty things and 1 argument that set her off the top? But never no name calling or swearing and I told her sorry 20 times, and brought her to a basketball game and bought her a teddy bear and showed I'm sorry, she keeps saying she can't get over how I made her felt and she lost feelings for me and she blocked me everywhere expect phone and text. Her friends always unfollowed me? She hasn't unfollowed any of my friends or my sister?

I was always there for her I litterly did treat her like gold and I find it hard for someone you love to just lose it like that? She said there's no negotiations... I don't Believe her.. And I really want her back. im going crazy. She had abusive relationships before and I think she's scared or something, but I'm nothing like those past people. I don't know what to do she was crying over the phone when I said I hope you can find someone better than me.. And she started to cry. Is there any chance? I do love her more than anything and I know she doesn't mean what she says I just feel she doesn't... I'm 20 she's 21. She's been also suffering for depression and anxiety. I honestly gave her everything I could. Her family loved me. I even called her dad to explain what happened and show respect and how loving and caring I really am for her daughter. Other people would never do that and just quit.. After calling her father, she said I crossed the line? "I hate you, I never want to see you again"? " You didn't mean nothing"... I don't understand... There was honesly no warnings either. She came over the day before this happned for my moms birthday as well.. and i never any signs of breakup always said yes to do things with me..

14

Most Helpful Girl

• She's right. If you're arguing constantly the best thing is to split up. At least for now.

• If there's constant arguing there's issues but in a mature relationship if there's no arguments something is wrong. Maybe infidelity

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the way I see this one. First off, yes every couple has arguments, it is how you work on those arguments is what matters. She sounds very stressed out right now, like she has a lot on her plate. What exactly is this argument that set her over the top? You can say sorry all day if you wanted to but the fact remains that words mean nothing, actions mean everything. Buying her a bear and taking her to a basketball game is not going to show that you are sorry, in fact that will probably backfire on you as it would appear you are trying to buy her forgiveness. Do something from the heart, take her out to her favorite restaurant with her favorite flowers or ordering her favorite win or even make her a candlelight dinner. You know what will make her happy, so work your magic. You really need to listen to her, be empathetic to her needs and how she is feeling. If you dont know how she feels or why she feels the way she does, then ask her. You need to be there for her and really show her you care by your genuine actions. This isn't over yet, she is just mad right now and hurt andyou have to understand that. You have to let her be honest with you. You mentioned that she has had abusive relationships in the past. Dont you think that she has heard "sorry a million times before"? the difference is you have a chance to show you are different by showing her you care by actions not by words. My guess after they said sorry in the past they continued to abuse her. So set yourself apart by actions not by words. Another possible clue that this may not be over is that she cried when you said that you hoped that she finds someone better than you. To me this sounds like you are giving up and my guess is she took it the same way as to why she cried. Make sure you dont smother her now. It wasn't wise to call her father... let me explain... what happened between you and your girlfriend should be only between you two. For example if you would get married you need to solve your own problems together, not let others solve them for you. Telling her dad either gives her the thought that he is going to try to help you get back together or that you went behind her back, and I think this is the latter unfortunately. So now this is what I would do... give her some space and let her come back to you. you said you are sorry so the ball is in her court now. I dont think this is over. I wish you only the best! Good luck!

• the only reason why you should have called her dad was if you feared for her well being or life with the depression and anxiety as possible contributing factors, but that is only after you have talked to her heart to heart and if you still fear for her life then you can call her loved ones, otherwise you seeming to go behind her back or looking for her dad to take your side which will never happen.

• You can't keep dwelling on what could have been. She may not realize what she gave up until it is down the line. You need to ask yourself though... do I really want a girl that is going to leave me all of a suddenly? Think of it this way... lets say you do get back together... who is to say she won't do it again down the road? Protect your heart on this one... .. dont dwell on her and try not to think about her. Easier said than done I know but you have to try... you are wasting time wondering if she is going to come back to you when in the meantime you could be getting yourself ready for some other girl that will be faithful to you.

• Hi, I am curious on how things are going for you? Any word from her?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• If she seemed calm, it could be that she left for her ex - it's hard to break up with someone even if it's just the unknown, you have to have a very good reason... That's why some people find it easier to leave for another person. Try not to torture yourself with trying to find out - will it really change anything?

• What used to work for me is just going around to her house if your close to her family or on talking terms and having a good old chat and just say I'm not going anywhere until you say you want me give for good and let her know how you feel.

• I'm thinking of calling her Friday and asking to meet up or something.. I want her back. But I see on Instagram my friend told me her Ex of 3 years followed her and she had to accept the request. But she's not following him back? I'm getting a sick feeling I need help

• Does it mean she went back to her ex? Because magically there following eachotner on Instagram now I see?

• She may be in contact at least the way I'm looking at it is aslong as you was happy in the relationship on several occasions and you both had fun at times she will eventually initiate communication with you

• What was the one argument over?