How can I get my ex girl back if she is dating someone else?

Hi, my girlfriend of 6 years left me a few months ago due to I was not ready and stable for a future just yet. I'll explain, I made some mistakes in my life where I didn't pass some classes while I was in school, I had a lot of that due to my car and jobs, and it felt like I was going to be stuck in this situation for a long time. I know life happens, but I try to do my best and handling every situation that came up to me. She was very insecure about money and she did not trust me too well involving money. She works full-time doing her career in the accounting office. I however, I am saving up so I can go back to school and finish my degree so I can work my career. It took me four months but I finish paying off my debt and solved all my problems. My ex-girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago, we were together for six years and talking about marriage and having kids and having a serious and successful future. But after we broke up she started talking to guys and two months after we broke up she was already starting to date a new guy that she just met. But after we broke up during the two months before she met this guy, she was still sleeping over my house and still hanging out with me talking to me on a daily basis. After she started talking to this new guy, she was still talking to me behind his back. She is the type of girl who doesn't talk to other guys or hanging out with other guys while she is with someone. She made is official with this guy and I somewhat went into panic mode, I told her I wanted to work things out if she didn't work out with this guy. She admitted to stalking me on Facebook, getting jealous when I would talk to a new girl, and she says "if it makes you happy if we don't work out, I'll work things out with you in the future". The last time I talked to her was 2 weeks ago on the phone saying if she would like to grab some lunch with me. She says yes but the guy has to go too. She wants to talk to me but to a minimum. more to the story.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You've gone from plan A to plan B.

She's sending mixed signals. For whatever reason she's gone off with this other guy. But she's hanging onto you for a possible future, that makes you plan B.

The only thing you can do is have a serious talk with her. Tell her she can't have it both ways. If she chooses to be with the other guy there is nothing you can do. You'll need to move on and not waste more time with her.

I suspect there is more to it than your financial situation. But whatever the reason, if she chooses the other guy you have to move on. Don't allow yourself to be plan B. Don't let yourself to be a third wheel either. None of this crap about going someplace with her and her new boyfriend. That's just a slap in the face and cruel. Either she is with you or she's not.

• You can't do anything