Why would an ex still text you when they dumped you?

I had a toxic relationship with my ex. He dumped me the day before I left overseas and all I remember were his swear words. Then he texts me trying to be all nice, but no apology when I was just getting over him.

What gets to me is that if an ex dumped you, then why are they still texting you asking how you are, or texting that they hope you are alright and well? in my opinion, if you were the one who got dumped, they don't have a right to know how you're doing because they were the ones who dumped you. They chose and made that decision. And you are trying to move on and live your life. Is it some ego thing or are they trying to mess with your head? Any opinions welcome please and anybody who's been through this to share their story.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Aww, he knows he fucked up. Ignore him.

What Girls Said 2

• i did the same to the guy i loved... he left to a different state and i felt he was messing around with other females i was full of anger and jealousy and crazy thoughts so i cut him off but i loved him so much so i tried to win him back with kindness and sweet words... it didn't work either his pride got in the way, or i hurt him bad and he lost trust in me, or he simply didn't love me...

• thats the fukboy game they come bk to ur life. change your number send some abuse or just literally ignore the messages