Should I seduce my ex?

She's been talking to me and it looks like she still likes me lol but I don't know if I want a relationship

I still wanna smash though...

What do I do?

12
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you got two options.
    1. Flirt back, let it get to where you two fuck, then once you get what you want, let her know that you only wanted to fuck and then leave. Or,

2. Say the truth. "I don't know if I want a relationship, but I'd be interested for a friends with benefits," or something close to those lines. Then, flirt with her.

I can't make you do anything, but I strongly recommend the second choice. Yeah, you might not get laid, but you're her and yourself a favor. There would be no misunderstanding with the second option, either.
    The choice is yours.
    Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Hit and run ;), but only if she is not crazy and make sure to use contraceptives.

• You should.

• She got hotter bro, but I don't know how to go on about it. Can you help me?